Deposit Terms Agreement
A nonrefundable deposit secures your appointment. A deposit is the only way of assuring an artist protection against losing all of their income due to a cancellation and allows them to keep their small business running. Thanks for understanding.
- Your deposit will be applied to the cost of your tattoo fee for your final appointment.
- You have until 7 days prior to that date to change your appointment and apply this deposit to a new date. Rescheduling with less than 7 days notice will require a new deposit.
- You may reschedule up to 2 times per tattoo. On the third occurrence, you must submit a new deposit to cover admin costs.
- Your deposit is non-refundable once submitted. If you change your mind, cancel your appointment, or don't show up, there will be no return of any portion of your deposit. It will be used to cover your unfilled appointment slot.
- If you are late for your appointment, you will be charged starting 15 minutes after the time of you appointment (if your appointment is at 6pm, the clock will start at 6:15).
- You will be considered a 'no-show' and your deposit will not be refunded if you are 30 or more minutes late or do not show up for your appointment time.
- If you change your mind about the subject of your tattoo or drastically change the size of your tattoo and a redesign is required, a new deposit will be required to cover additional drawing.
- If you arrive unable to be tattooed due to avoidable skin damage (sunburn, bruising) or being under the influence of drugs/alcohol OR if you harass/threaten artists in any way, your deposit will be forfeited.
- If you need to cancel in less than 7 days and want to apply your deposit to a new date, you may find a friend to fill your appointment. After your friend secures your full slot with a deposit, you can reschedule your session.