Deposit Terms Agreement
This is the policy that every client is required to agree to before submitting their credit card/Paypal deposit.
A nonrefundable deposit secures your appointment. A deposit is the only way of assuring an artist protection against losing all of their income due to a cancellation. Thanks for understanding.
- You have until 7 days prior to your tattoo appointment date to change your appointment and apply this deposit to a new date. Rescheduling with less than 7 days notice will require a new deposit.
- You may reschedule up to 2 times per tattoo. On the third occurrence, you must submit a new deposit to cover admin.
- Your deposit is non-refundable once submitted. If you change your mind, cancel your appointment, or don't show up, there will be no return of any portion of your deposit.
- If you are exceptionally late for your appointment, the clock will start and you will be charged 20 minutes after the time of you appointment (if your appointment is at 6pm, the clock will start at 6:20).
- You will be considered a 'no-show' and your deposit will not be refunded if you are 30 or more minutes late or do not show up for your appointment.
- If you change your mind about the subject of your tattoo or drastically change the size of your tattoo and a redesign is required, a fee will be required to cover additional drawing.
- If you arrive unable to be tattooed due to avoidable skin damage (sunburn, bruising) or being under the influence of drugs/alcohol OR if you harass/threaten artists in any way, your deposit will be forfeited and no refund will be granted.